Arrow Global buy existing debt from several different companies. If the debt company you owe money to have sold the debt to Arrow you will now owe the money to them instead.
- Who are Arrow Global Group?
- Who is Capquest Debt Recovery?
- Is Arrow Global Group a genuine company?
- What sort of debt does Arrow Global Group collect?
- Is it possible that Arrow Global Group will take me to court?
- I’ve recently been served a charging order notice.
- Is it possible for Arrow Global Group to call in bailiffs?
- Is it lawful for enforcement agents to barge in through my door?
- Can Arrow Global Group PLC harass me?
- How can I contact Arrow Global?
- How can I get Arrow Global off my back to stop harassing me?
- Do Arrow charge interest on the debts?
- How can I pay Arrow Global?
- If I have a debt payment plan with Arrow Global, can I make further payments to my debt?
- Can I trust Arrow Global?
- How can I be sure if Arrow Global are a legitimate company?
- I’ve been treated badly by Arrow Global and need to make a complaint
- Where can I get debt advice?
- Does having collection proceedings affect my credit rating?
- Is there a way for me to write off debt with Arrow Global?
Who are Arrow Global Group?
Arrow Global Group Limited buy existing debt from several different credit providers. The original creditor then has no ties to the debt. The Arrow Group is registered in England and Wales and is legally allowed to conduct credit related regulated activities as long as they stay within the law. If the debt company you owe money to has sold the debt to the Arrow Global Group, you will now owe the money to them instead. Arrow collect on personal and commercial debt. Arrow Global is a leading European investor and asset-manager in non-performing and non-core assets.
Arrow Global Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and are members of the Credit Services Association (CSA). Arrow Global subscribe to Standards of Lending Practice.
Companies frequently sell debts that are in default, for example, if you have failed to adhere to the conditions of a loan or credit agreement or you have been unable to stay on top of repayments.
Arrow Global Limited, like any debt collection agency, use a range of methods to recover money owed. Tactics can include home visits and court action, making it important to take action to handle the situation sooner rather than later.
If you are struggling to pay your debts, and worried about messages or claims you have received from Arrow Global Limited or any other debt collection agency then you can call us on 0800 169 1536 or visit us at www.becomedebtfree.co.uk and we’ll do our best to provide you with free debt advice and support.
It may be appropriate for you to consider doing an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (“IVA”) with us which could enable you to write off a proportion of your debts. No matter what your financial circumstances are, there is always a way debt solution to improve your financial situation.
Who is Capquest Debt Recovery?
A debt recovery firm based in Manchester with offices around the globe, Capquest Debt Recovery has been collecting debts since 1999. Capquest Debt Recovery operates out of an office on Booth Street in Manchester.
Since joining the Arrow Global Group in 2014, they have acquired debts from other firms and high street banks to recover and profit.
Capquest is the section of the group responsible for chasing debts and getting you to pay.
Is Arrow Global Group a genuine company?
Yes, Arrow Global Limited debt collectors are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. One way for you to check this is by searching the databases for Companies House and the FCA.
The company’s official information is:
- Company Registration Number: 5606545
- Registered Office Address: Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW
Arrow Global Limited is also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What sort of debt does Arrow Global Group collect?
If Arrow Global Limited are pursuing you, you probably have one or more of the following sorts of unsecured debt, which they collect:
- Catalogue Companies
- Retail Banks
- Utility Firms
- Unsecured Loans
- Telecommunications companies
- Credit Card Companies
Arrow Global Limited buy up debts for a fraction of what they can collect from the loans themselves, minus the cost of collecting it. They then try to find a solution so that you will repay the money.
Is it possible that Arrow Global Group will take me to court?
Yes. If you don’t communicate with Arrow Global Limited they may escalate your account to court action.
If you don’t pay your debt in full within 30 days or come to an agreement with Arrow Global Limited, they will file a “letter of claim” informing you that they have taken on your account and asking for payment or confirmation. If you do not make an agreement, they will then will proceed with a court order.
1) You will be sent a County Court Claim Pack regarding your debt that includes an option to repay or demand additional time to pay. If the debt does not belong to you, you have the choice to dispute it, but doing so at this late stage of the debt collection process might be difficult; therefore, you must have convincing proof that the debt is unjust
2) If you don’t respond to the County Court Claim Pack, or ask for too lengthy a period to pay your debt, you may be issued a County Court Judgement (CCJ). Unless you pay your debt in full within 30 days of the court awarding it to Arrow Global Limited for your case, the CCJ will stay on your credit file for 6 years.
Do not let your Arrow Global Limited debt problems get worse. Contact us on 0113 237 9503 and our team at Become Debt Free We’ll do everything we can to assist you in regaining control of your financial state.
I’ve recently been served a charging order notice.
If Arrow Global Group takes you to court and wins a judgment, they can request for a “charging order,” which would secure your debt against your property such as your house.
This is a very serious situation because it might result in them obtaining an “order for sale” through the courts, allowing them to force you to sell your home.
Do not let your situation escalate to this stage. Contact a debt advisor from Become Debt Free by calling 0800 169 1536, and they will do their best to point you in the right direction and connect you with free advice.
Our commitment to professionalism and knowledge has earned us success and a solid reputation among clients. We can help you discover a solution because of our industry experience.
Is it possible for Arrow Global Group to call in bailiffs?
Yes. If Arrow Global Limited obtains a court order, they may choose to take legal action against you and your property by sending bailiffs to your home.
If a bailiff comes to your home, you have the following rights:
- They can only come between 6 am and 9 pm.
- They can not enter your property if no adults are present to collect debts
- They can’t enter unless they have no other choice, and they must do so only as a last resort when collecting specific sorts of debt such as income tax, stamp duty or criminal fines.
- You have the right to see their ID and proof of who they are representing. You don’t have to let them in if you do this. Requesting documentation from them by way of a window is an option.
- The bailiffs can not discuss the details of your debt within anyone except you, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- If you decide to let the bailiffs into your property, then they can not seize certain essential items such as bedding, kitchen appliances, things that do not belong to you (but you must prove this is the case), or items that are essentials for your work, up to a specific value.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic bailiffs had to limit their activities while families were dealing with exceptional financial and health pressures.
We recommend that you do not let bailiffs into your home to avoid having your belongings taken. If you phone us right now at 0113 237 9503, we’ll try our best to manage the situation and relieve the your pressure.
Is it lawful for enforcement agents to barge in through my door?
No. Bailiffs are not permitted to enter your home without your agreement under normal circumstances.
If they’re collecting for HMRC or for criminal fines, they do have the authority to enter homes using “reasonable force.” This usually entails entering through an open window or hiring the services of a locksmith to gain access.
Can Arrow Global Group PLC harass me?
Clients frequently comment on our website that they feel harassed and even bullied by Arrow Global Limited. You should not have to deal with this sort of treatment. The legal environment in which debt collection agency firms operate has become more stringent, but many of their methods still appear to rely on fear in order for individuals to pay.
You can only be called a ‘reasonable’ amount of times on any given day by the firm, but it’s rather flexible.
It is perfectly legal to ask that Arrow Global or any other debt collection agency only contact you through writing to find out how much debt, which may be less disruptive and stressful. However, do not ignore these emails because the collectors’ actions will worsen and you could be subjected to additional costs and litigation as a result.
If you need help dealing with a debt collector please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 169 1536.
How can I contact Arrow Global?
If Arrow Global or any other debt collection company are demanding money from you, the first step is to ensure that the debt is yours rather than someone who previously lived at your address.
If you know the debt to be yours and are struggling, we recommend that you first contact a debt expert at Become Debt Free to see if there is a solution for you.
If you would prefer to contact Arrow Global directly, then the best contact information to use is as follows:
- Phone number: 0800 130 0169
- Website www.arrowglobal.net
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PO Box 5469, Manchester, M61 0LW
- Trading Address: 12 Booth Street, Manchester M2 4AW
How can I get Arrow Global off my back to stop harassing me?
Debt collectors and businesses like Arrow Global, for example, employ cutting-edge technology to keep track of every debtor and are unlikely to forget how much debt. The most effective methods to avoid being pursued by Arrow Global and any other debt collection company are:
- If you can, pay off the debt owed in full.
- If you have the cash, negotiate a plan with them.
- To find other debt solutions to rid your debt problems, such as an IVA, which makes your debts more affordable and is tailored to your individual circumstances. To check if an IVA is a suitable option for you please contact our team on 0800 169 1536.
The worst thing you can do if you’re experiencing issues with Arrow Global is to disregard their letters and other communications.
Do Arrow charge interest on the debts?
If your account has defaulted before it was purchased by Arrow Global, they will not normally charge interest or fees on your account from the date that Arrow Global acquired it, unless required by a court or other contractual obligations. So no interest should increase the debt.
How can I pay Arrow Global?
First of all, check that the debt from Arrow Global does relate to a debt owed, and is an amount that you recognise.
If you feel overwhelmed by debt and owe multiple creditors a total of more than £7,200 of unsecured debt, then you may qualify for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement, also known as an IVA. To find out more please contact our team on 0113 237 9503.
If you have the money to pay Arrow Global back, having the debt repaid is most likely the easiest way to prevent them from pursuing you. You may repay your debt using Arrow Global’s services in one of the following ways:
- Lump-sum payment
- Payment plan, which Arrow Global would need to approve. Customers have access to a budget calculator to calculate what debt payment plan amount will work within their budget. For example, you can check that your debt repayment plans allow you to have sufficient money for your household bills.
- Direct debit
- Credit cards
- Bank transfer
- Debit card
- Cheque made payable to Arrow Global
You can make a payment online or call Arrow Global on 0800 130 0169
If I have a debt payment plan with Arrow Global, can I make further payments to my debt?
Yes, you may make extra debt repayments at any time without endangering your agreed debt repayment strategy. Making extra payments will help you pay off your debt sooner.
Can I trust Arrow Global?
It’s difficult to locate a firm that you can trust when you’re dealing with debt collectors. Debt collection firms are typically only concerned with their income and the amount of money they may collect, rather than the needs of their debtors.
At the time of writing, Arrow Global have a profile on Trustpilot, which is a website that collects independent reviews from customers. The profile has a poor score of 1.5 out of 5. The comments from debt customers include stories of bullying, harassment and disputes.
How can I be sure if Arrow Global are a legitimate company?
You can check the official information for Arrow Global at Companies House under their company registration number 5606545. You can see details of the company directors, the company accounts and the company registered office address which is Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, United Kingdom, M2 4AW.
I’ve been treated badly by Arrow Global and need to make a complaint
Unfortunately, we hear from many clients who claim they were mistreated by debt collectors. You should first submit a complaint to Arrow Global through the following channels:
- Telephone: 0800 130 0169
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Capella Building, 60 York Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G2 8JX
If you’re dissatisfied with how Arrow Global has handled your complaint, consider the following example. You can go further because Arrow Global is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Send your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) in one of the following ways:
- Company Name – Arrow Global Limited
- Phone number: 0800 023 4567
- Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Email: email@example.com
Keep a record of any communication or letter you send to Arrow Global or the FOS regarding your complaint. Also take a look at the Credit Services Association code of conduct to ensure they have adhered to their rules.
Where can I get debt advice?
At Become Debt Free, we listen to your individual circumstances and can help you get the right debt solution and debt relief you need, with free advice and independent debt support. Our employees have a wealth of knowledge on various debt solutions, and they love to help people get their life back on track after struggling under debt pressures.
We treat each and every one of our clients with respect, and we enjoy reading the thank you notes and excellent feedback that we get from them.
If you are dealing with stress and worry related to the money you owe, remember there are lots of options as long as you find the right sources of support. Our team at Become Debt Free are at hand to help you and your family to find the best way of dealing with your financial problems.
Does having collection proceedings affect my credit rating?
By the time Arrow Global has completed a debt acquisition procedure, your initial creditor, the firm you originally owed money to, is likely to have filed a default notice on your credit report. The absence of compliance with the conditions of a credit contract is reflected on your credit report.
As debt cases escalate, it’s common for debt collection agencies to resort to litigation to secure more powers to recoup your money, which will have a further impact. For example, if Arrow Global want legal permission to take money directly from your wages to repay the money you owe, then they would initially apply for a CCJ. The CCJ stays on your credit file for six years unless you repay it in full within 30 days. Once the court grants the CCJ, Arrow Global can then apply for an Attachment of Earnings Order. This order gives them powers to ask your employer to send them money directly from your salary before you receive the payment method, which significantly improves their chances of getting paid.
Is there a way for me to write off debt with Arrow Global?
It’s possible. If you owe more than £7,200 in unsecured debts, then you may qualify for an IVA.
An IVA is a legally-binding, financial arrangement in which an Insolvency Practitioner would help and advise you to come to a repayment agreement with your lenders. An IVA is tailored to your individual circumstances, usually lasts for five years and sees you paying an affordable monthly payment, with some portion of the amount you owe being entirely written off by your creditors. You can see if this is the right debt solution for your situation by getting in touch with us here.